Position Title: Administrative Concierge Manager
Department: Operations Location: Hilltop of Greenville Memory Care
FLSA Status: Exempt Reports To: Executive Director
Administrative Concierge Manager
SUMMARY: Provides high-level support to the community (Residents and Leadership Team) with phone and visitor reception, preparing reports, addressing information requests, preparing correspondence, coordinating and scheduling resident requests, arranging conference calls, scheduling meetings, and project-based assignments.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Serves as lead administrative resource to the Executive Director
- Delivers professional and courteous communication to families regarding community events, resident supply
needs, care plan meetings and other communications as requested.
- Greets and welcomes all visitors and guests upon their entrance into the community and when calling by phone.
- Engages residents in meaningful conversation and activities related to their individual interests.
- Facilitates and/or participates in resident group activities.
- Organizes and maintains file system, scans invoices/documents for electronic storage, and files correspondence and other records including human resources coordination.
- Maintains Executive Director calendars to coordinate work flow and meetings and coordinates meetings and conferences.
- Ability to work with and maintain confidentiality of personnel records.
- Prepares agendas, takes meeting minutes, and makes arrangements for meetings.
- Answers phones and transfers to appropriate staff member.
- Opens, sorts, and distributes incoming correspondence, including faxes and emails.
- Signs for and distributes UPS/FedEx or similarly delivered packages.
- Assists in the development of monthly community newsletters, preparing and posting activity calendars, and written family communications.
- Submits and tracks work orders and service requests for community needs.
- Purchases flowers, badges, supplies, and uniforms using proper procedures and within the assigned community budget.
- Supports community staff in assigned, project-based work.
- Budgetary responsibilities include ensuring purchases are within assigned community budget.
QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Bachelor’s Degree and six (6) months experience in general office responsibilities and procedures.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and other applications.
- Knowledge of principles and practices of basic office management and organization.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
- Ability to exercise good judgment and problems solve with minimal assistance.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills, exceptional time management skills, Attention to detail to ensure accuracy.
- Teamwork – Balances team and individual responsibilities; Exhibits objectivity and openness to others’ views.
- Quality Management –Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness.
- Planning/Organizing – Prioritizes and plans work activities; uses time efficiently.
- Ethics – Follows through on commitments; inspires the trust of others; works with integrity and ethically; upholds organizational values.
- Dependability – Follows instructions, responds to management direction; results- oriented and committed to achieving objectives and tasks as required.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The physical demands are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Required to sit regularly, occasionally stand and walk, lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. ,
- This position requires local travel and occasional out of town travel.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $14.00 - $15.00 per hour
- Dental Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Vision Insurance
- Monday to Friday
Job requires proper mask and PPE while on duty.
- One location
- Waiting period may apply