Property Management Company seeking qualified receptionist for busy front desk position. Ideal candidate would have good verbal and written communication skills, be computer literate, dependable, have good attention to details and an ability to multitask.
Duties include , but are not limited to: greeting visitors at the front desk, screening calls and forwarding calls, receiving and sorting mail, preparing mail outs, maintaining supplies and tracking inventory, assisting with advertising and social media as well as any special projects.
Job Type: Full-time
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Monday to Friday
We are working on an appointment basis only, masks required. Social distancing a must. the office is working with some at home and some in office for spacing.
- office administration: 1 year (Preferred)
- 10 Key: 1 year (Preferred)
- QuickBooks: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Lansdowne, VA 20176 (Required)
- United States (Required)
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
This Job Is:
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
Company's Facebook page:
- patriot properties
- Waiting period may apply