At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.YOUR ROLE
- Operate various packaging equipment, forklift, cardboard baler.
- Pack finished product into boxes, totes, and sacks and verify adherence to quality and labeling standards.
- Maintain clean work area in accordance with 5S and Food Safety housekeeping standards.
- Complete required documentation for safety checks, quality processes, and productivity.
- Must be able to pass Henkel's basic skills assessments
- High school diploma or GED
- 1 year manufacturing experience, forklift experience
- Must be able to lift up to 30 lbs. and stand for long periods of time
- Must be able to pass forklift certification and operate the forklift on a daily basis
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel’s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.