Preventative Maintenance Technician
Custom Air Products & Services, Inc. is an aggressively growing company always looking for qualified individuals with a strong work ethic, a commitment to excellence and a desire to join a winning team. We have been proudly serving the Houston and surrounding areas, providing quality service and customized installation of commercial and industrial HVAC systems.
Work under the supervision of the Maintenance and Controls Manager to perform scheduled preventative maintenance inspections and perform light repairs.
- Perform regular preventative maintenance on HVAC systems.
- Replace belts and filters.
- Experience in cleaning both evaporator and condemning coils.
- Completely fill out daily inspection reports.
- Accurately take temperature, pressure and amp readings.
- Lubricate bearings, replace and adjust belts/pulleys, clean coils, Y-strainers, and replaces filters.
- Make entries to work orders and orders materials as needed.
- Complies with all applicable health and safety regulations, policies, and established work practices.
- Maintain good working order of company vehicle including refueling as necessary, reporting any mechanical issues, and filling out and submitting monthly vehicle inspection form. Vehicles should be washed on a regular basis.
- Be available to work nights or weekends, on a rotating basis, to service emergency needs of our customers.
- Travel to job sites, and work with dispatch to ensure schedule is maintained and delays are properly communicated to customer.
- Obtain customer signature at completion of job.
- Effectively use interpersonal and communications skills.
- Read and understand technical manuals and schematics.
- Maintain confidentiality of work related information and materials.
- Brazing and soldering.
- Valid Texas driver's license
- EPA Universal Certification
- Registered A/C refrigeration technician
- Basic HVAC training
Work Experience Required:
Two, plus, years in the HVAC industry
- 401K & company match
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision plan
- Prescription plan
- Life insurance and disability
To learn more about us, please visit us on any of the following: